World's First High Performance Computing AI technology AITECH- You Should Know Everything
#AItech #Pressrelease #Crypto #cryptocurrency #solidusAITech
High Performance Computing (HPC), is the ability for computers to process large amounts of data and perform complex calculations at extremely high speeds. A simple comparison of high-performance computing would be comparing a laptop that can perform over a billion calculations in a second with a HPC facility that can perform a quadrillion calculations in one second. HPC are also known as super computers. They work by combining multiple nodes together to perform a single task – increasing the speed and processing power of the supercomputer.
HPC is important to society as it enables data to be processed faster and more accurately. It is through these that scientific, industrial and commercial developments are achieved. Processing data in real-time is crucial. Events like tracking the development of a storm, streaming a live event, or even monitoring the stock market need computers that can handle data processing fast and in real time. HPC is increasingly demanded in industries such as IOT, AI and in 3D printing. Multiple industries across the world are increasingly dependent on HPC services to carry out their day-to-day operations.
There are many use-cases which include:
• Researchers may depend on HPC services to create new products, solve complex scientific problems, track the spread of a new Covid-19 variant, and even trace the evolution of the universe.
• The entertainment industry utilises HPC services for tracking live events, editing and creating special features and effects on films.
Energy firms can use HPC to know where to drill new wells and also boost production in existing oil wells.
• Mining firms can use this technology to identify the most suitable areas to seek for minerals and boost output on these mines.
• Financial institutions can use HPC to detect fraud, monitor clients and track financial markets across the globe.
• Manufacturing entities can use HPC to create product simulations, test them and solve any defects that may occur before actual rollout to the market – saving them expenses that may have occurred for rolling out defective or unproven products.
• In the Medical industry HPC can rapidly detect diseases such as cancer or diabetes. In the future medical facilities will be able to use HPC services to create customised medications for individuals based on their genome sequence. This will be a big break from the current situation where medicine is administered in a standard manner.
Globally, demand for HPC services is so huge that no single entity can meet this demand on its own. Recent reports show that AI computational power doubles every three months. From 2012, computational power for powering AI services has grown over 300,000 times. According to reports, HPC and AI industry was worth over $200 billion as of 2020. It is estimated to have a Compounded Growth Rate of 40% every year from 2021. By 2024, this industry is expected to have a revenue of over $500 billion.
What is Solidus AI Tech?
Solidus Ai Tech is an HPC AI Data Centre that will offer HPC AI services via their Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) platform to governmental authorities, megacorps, sme’s and professionals. The company has a set up HPC facility in Bucharest, Romania. HPC Servers will be used as nodes for processing data and performing computational services for clients. They are launching the Worlds first AI utilities token (AITECH) that will work seamlessly with the HPC platform.
A total of $45 million will be needed for the development of the facility into the largest HPC facility in Europe. The company has already been approved for a $3.5 million EU grant for the development of the facility. The remaining balance of $42 million is expected to be raised through sales of the AITECH token to investors and some equity.
Solidus Ai Tech is a subsidiary of Solidus Technologies – an Ethereum (ETH) mining facility that was set up in 2017. However, the Ethereum network will be shifting from Proof-of-Work to Proof-of-Stake so it was found imperative that the mining facility was upgraded to serve the ever growing HPC industry. Solid networks had already been created to power AI services for clients across Europe, the company is also working in close collaboration with a joint venture partner: Soft Galaxy International.
The company builds eco-friendly data centres and uses proprietary algorithms to create HPC Data Centres that consume less energy by up to 40% when compared to the industry standard. The AI services offered on the platform will be able to be purchased via AITECH tokens or by fiat currency. The company is also a supporter of the Crypto Climate Accord. The objectives of this accord are two-fold: First, the accord aims to achieve net zero emissions from electricity consumption. Secondly, it aims to have members adopt 100% renewable energy powered blockchains by the end 2025.
The company will also engage in tree planting within the premises where the data centre will be established. 128 trees will be planted across the premises in partnership with the Ministry of Education of Romania. They will also identify top teenage computer scientists from local competitions and invite them to join the Solidus Program.
Problems with Europe’s High Performance Computing facilities :
There is high demand for HPC services in Europe and the significant problem is that there is a lack of European HPC facilities in the global top 10. The EU consumes one-third of HPC resources while only producing 5% of computer power. European scientists and engineers rely on expensive U.S. supercomputing facilities more than those in the EU by a factor of 10.
Currently, there are no top HPC facilities in Europe that are considered part of the global top 10. This overreliance on America is not healthy for the long-term growth of AI in Europe. Also, since a lot of computational power is needed to power HPC facilities, it means that most HPC providers are adding to carbon emissions.
How does Solidus AI Tech solve these problems?
Solidus AI Tech have built an 8,000 square foot HPC Data Centre and now need to purchase and install the AI infrastructure. They will then launch their IaaS platform and become one of the largest HPC Data Centres in Europe. The facility is situated in Bucharest, Romania where there are low electricity costs, the fastest Internet speeds in Europe and their high level technical team are based there. The facility will be targeted at addressing the HPC needs of governmental authorities, megacrops, SME’s, and professionals within Europe. This should reduce the overreliance to American HPC providers.
Secondly, the facility will also operate a proprietary algorithm that reduces the energy consumption of the facility by up to 40%, as compared to similar facilities. This reduction in cost will be transferred to the consumers, thereby reducing the total cost of HPC services to the consumers – making it cheaper and more accessible.
Thirdly, the company will be based in Europe. In the event that there are technical difficulties, their EU clients will be on a similar time frame so can easily obtain assistance as and when required.
Fourthly, Solidus Ai Tech are also a member of the Crypto Climate Accord that intends to progressively move towards zero carbon emissions and use environmentally friendly power sources. Finally, the company will offer discounts to HPC services to clients who are holders of AITECH tokens, thereby reducing the overall cost of HPC services in Europe.
What are the features of Solidus AI Tech?
Solidus AI Tech’s vision is to create eco-friendly HPC data centres which each house an advanced AI infrastructure which is accessible via their IaaS platform. HPC Servers are increasingly being used as nodes in powering HPC facilities. One of the reasons why they are preferred is that the time it takes to create AI models using HPC Servers is significantly reduced. Some of the computing applications that the HPC Servers at Solidus AI Tech will process are as follows:
• Industrial companies will use the service to develop products and features on their products through deep learning.
• Aeronautical and research companies can use these HPC Servers for the processing and interpreting of spatial data and images.
• Medical practitioners can use AI and GPU services to better serve their clients by having a detailed understanding of some of the ailments that their patients are suffering from. They can also detect some of these ailments early enough and be able to design customised treatment routines that are specific. Medical planners can use bioinformatics powered by HPC Servers to detect diseases, manage them and even predict the survival chances of patients.
• Researchers in fields such as robotics, healthcare and transport can use HPC Servers to conduct further research and create accurate insights.
• Autonomous vehicles can be connected to fast HPC Servers that will enable them to see, think and act on data at speeds faster than human beings. This should lead to a reduction in road accidents as road transport will be safer.
• They will be used in call centres, financial institutions and companies across Europe for voice processing services
• HPC Servers can be used for processing and analysing images through the use of deep learning and machine learning.
• They can be used to provide government security agencies with real-time, full motion videos and intelligent wired area imagery and intelligent analysis.
• City planners can use HPC Servers for modelling on traffic, housing and settlement.
• Within the data centre, high levels of security will be implemented at all times. The facilities will be under 24/7 surveillance and manned guards will be strategically placed across various sections of the facility. A vulnerability monitoring platform will also be used to monitor all assets within the platform – software and hardware. The monitoring platform uses special protocol and users can’t register to the network using an IP or MAC address.
This network will monitor the whole ecosystem for vulnerability and give real-time updates. Every individual who accesses the facility will have to be screened, and background checks will be carried out on staff within the facility. Trained personnel with NATO military experience will be tasked with handling the security affairs of the facility.
The Data Centre will be one of the most eco-friendly data centres across the world. The team at Solidus have developed an IP that enables them to run the facility while consuming energy at less than 40% of the industry standard, while still operating under the ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance standards. The platform is also supportive of the Crypto Climate Accord where they intend to reduce net carbon emissions and also power their facility through renewable energy sources. They will also work closely with government ministries to empower local talent by onboarding top performers in local tech competitions. Trees will also be planted within the vicinity of the data centre in conjunction with the Ministry of Education in Romania.
Purchasing AITECH tokens on the platform will provide access to their services once the data centre is complete. Tokens can be staked for a share of the pool until the platform goes live, at which point they can be traded or utilised for the purchase of AI services on the platform. Staking the AITECH token is estimated to yield around 7.5% returns on an annual basis.
There are three types of users on the Solidus ecosystem. Firstly, there are token holders who have invested for the long-term growth of the platform. Secondly, there are token holders who are invested in the platform but would also want to purchase AI services. Thirdly, there are token holders who may want to redeem their tokens for AI services that are offered in the platform.
So in the future Solidus Ai Tech will have a thriving eco-system that is smoothly integrated with their AITECH token.
CBW - External Analyst